Google Adsense and other Third Parties
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of Google personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Third-party vendors and ad networks other than Google may also be serving Ads on this site. You can opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Splashlime collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
There are a number of different cookies in use on this site. We have provided a list below with the purpose of each type of cookie we use. For a better understanding of cookies including now to remove them please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete prosepoetry.uk cookies having visited our site. You can also use your browser’s anonymous setting (often referred to as “Private Browsing”), this should remove the cookies from this site once you have closed the browser down. For a detailed explanation of your browsers private browsing functionality please see your browsers help section.
Analytics Cookies – We use these cookies to help us understand how our site is being used and to enable us to plan improvements to the site, therefor providing a better user experience.
- WordPress Stats – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/wordpress_stats
- Feedjit – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/feedjit
- Google Analytics – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/google_analytics
Advertising Cookies – We use these cookies to help display Ad content that is relevant to the visitors to our site
- Google Adsense – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/google_adsense
- Quantcast – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/quantcast
- Vizu – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/vizu
- DoubleClick – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/doubleclick
- Dynamic Logic – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/dynamic_logic
Social Media Cookies – We use these to help our visitors share pages from our site with there friends and contacts on social media platforms
- Pinterest – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/pinterest
- Facebook Connect – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/facebook_connect
- Twitter Button – more info here http://www.ghostery.com/apps/twitter_button
This document was last updated on January 12, 2020